bedel: Hourly wage $16.12-$18.77 istihdam türü: part time
QR Code Link to This Post
WJS Canada is currently looking for an individual to join our new program in Prince George, as a temporary Part-Time Awake Residential Night Worker.
Job Reference - #PH224-PTARNW
WJS Canada in Prince George supports adults with Addictions, Complex Mental Health and Behavioral needs through our Residential and Outreach Support programs. We also provide supports and mentoring to individuals with the designation of FASD, PDD/ASD. WJS staff encourage individuals to live a full life with personalized care based on individual needs. Our commitment is to provide the people we serve with programs that maximize progress and independence, support unique strengths and qualities, and encourage integration into the community and is a harm reduction model. WJS staff provide individuals with personalized supports to maximize progress and promote independent living.
The awake residential night worker (ARNW) for this accredited agency attends to the health, well-being, safety and security of residents and the program site at night, and provides general, non-specific services to clients as required. Maintains a comfortable and clean living environment.This position requires union membership with BCGEU.
One (1) temporary part-time position, with 16 hours per week:
- Friday and Saturday, 0000-0800
- Duration of temporary position is estimated to be 5 months (February 2019), with the potential for extension and/or becoming permanent
As An Ideal Candidate You Possess:
- Grade 12 education PLUS certificate, OR minimum of 6 months equivalent experience in related human/social service field
- Other combination of education and experience may be considered
- Current WCB Occupational First Aid, Level 1 (or ability to obtain within the probation period)
- Experience with behaviour management, basic sign language and/or alternative communications strategies training
- Ability to use common computer applications required (training provided)
- Clear physician's note confirming suitability, including a negative tuberculosis screening test
- Experience working with complex health (including personal hygiene and seizures) is preferred
- Successful candidate must sign an oath of confidentiality, a conflict of interest statement, abuse protocols and a code of ethics statement.
Complete details can be found at https://clients.njoyn.com/CL4/xweb/xweb.asp?clid=76383&page=jobdetails&jobid=J0918-0545&BRID=EX94527&SBDID=21896&LANG=1
Applications will be accepted until October 3rd, 2018 or until a suitable candidate is found.
Please apply with a resume and covering letter (outline education, experience and references), including Competition #PH224-PTARNW. Attention: JT Aujla, Program Director
Yalnızca işverenler. İnsan Kaynakları Şirket Yetkilileri, lütfen iş ilanını veren bu kişi ile iletişime geçmeyin.
talep edilmemiş hizmet veya teklifler için bizi ARAMAYIN